Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipts (P4312) updates the G/L Inventory Flag (F0911.GPF1) with a 1 for a Landed Cost when the “Include in Cost” field is set to N in the Landed Cost Revision program. The result is a false variance being reported when running Manual Inventory to G/L Reconciliation (P41500). The error 3038- Item Ledger and GL do not Balance appears in the grid for these entries.
If the ”Include in Cost” field is set to N in the Landed Cost Revision program, the G/L Inventory Flag (F0911.GPF1) should be set to blank when PO Receipts (P4312) creates the landed cost journal entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a landed cost rule with two landed costs.
- On the first landed cost set the “Include in Cost” field
- On the second landed cost set the “Include in Cost” field to Y
- Create a Purchase Order with the landed cost rule attached.
- Create a PO Receipts (P4312) version that includes landed cost.
- Perform the PO Receipt with landed cost.
- Check the Item Ledger (P4111) and confirm the landed cost is not included in the record that is created.
- Check the journal entries created for the receipt and landed cost. Confirm that the G/L Inventory Flag (F0911.GPF1) is updated on both records.
- Run Manual Inventory to G/L Reconciliation (P41500). Confirm that the error 3038- Item Ledger and GL do not Balance is reported due to Landed Cost being incorrectly counted as inventory.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms