E1: 17M: Supplier Recovery Not Able To Use Advanced Pricing Basis Code 3
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is much like the issue reported in 9.1 Bugs 18905059 and 18638463 which seem to address the issue for R1776 but not the P1779 / P17710. The steps to duplicate are also just a bit different.
After creating an Advanced Pricing Adjustment using basis code 3 (% of cost), when a Supplier Recovery Claim is entered and a Parts Detail line is created, the system will not validate the price adjustment correctly. It appears that the system does not validate the branch plant record correctly from the F4105 and therefore is unable to calculate a billable claimed unit amount in the P17710.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create a Detail Group (menu G174613, application P4092) that uses only Cost Code.
2. Create a Price Adjustment Definition record (P4071) using the detail group from step 1.
3. Add a Price Adjustment (P4072) using the adjustment name from step 2 for All Items and All Customers. In the Price Adjustment Detail Revisions (form W4072A), make the From Level = 999.9999-, Threshold UM = EA, Factor Value Numeric = 100, BC (basis code) = 3, Cost Method = 08 and Cost Type = A1
4. Create a Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) using the Price Adjustment in step 3.
5. Create an Item in the Item Master (P4101); make the Inventory Cost Level = 2.
6. Create an Item Branch record for the item (P41026). In the Additional System Information screen, click on the Service/Warranty tab and enter A1 in the SWM Cost Type field.
7. In the Cost Revisions program (P4105), enter a cost for the 08 cost method to be used in the advanced pricing calculation
8. In the address book (program P01012), create a supplier record.
9. After creating the address book record, take the row exit to SWM and create the supplier information. In the Claims field, enter the price adjustment from step 4.
10. Inquire on the processing options in Supplier Recovery Claim (menu G1718, program P1779); set the document type to SY, Branch = branch used in step 6, and a valid business unit.
11. Add a new Supplier Recovery Claim (P1779) using the information from the previous steps.
12. After creating the Supplier Recovery Claim, inquire on the order number and take the row exit to Parts Details.
13. Enter the Inventory Item Number from the previous steps and tab down. Notice that the system did not calculate the Claimed Unit Rate Billable based on the item’s F4105 cost as set up in the price adjustment.
14. Create a new Item Master (P4101) record for a stocking type N, line type N and Inventory Cost Level = 1 (item only) (no Item Branch record will be created for the item).
15. Enter costs in the P4105 for the non-stock item for the 08 cost method.
16. Return to the Supplier Recovery Parts Details; enter a detail line for the non-stock item and tab down. Notice that the system is able to calculate the Claimed Unit Rate Billable field from Advanced Pricing using basis code 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms