Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently it is not possible to sort statements on Alpha Name (ALPH). This is because it is not currently part of the Data Sequence of the Statement Print UBEs:
- Statement Print (R03B5001)
- Kagami Invoice Statement - Japan (R03B5001JP)
- Taiwan GUI/VAT Statement Print (R03B5001TW)
- Localized Statement Print (R03B5002)
- Credit Card Statement Print (R03B5003)
It is also not possible to add ALPH to the data sequence, as this field is not included in the Business Views used by the Statement Print UBEs.
Please add the Alpha Name field (alias ALPH) to the following business views:
- Customer Ledger for Statements (V03B11R)
- A/R Check Detail for Statements (V03B14J)
- A/R Statement Join Detail (V03B21G)
Also, please add it to the data sequence of the Statement Print UBEs, or add a processing option to them, so that you can choose to sort on Alpha Name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms