E1: 42W: Release Fulfillment Button Does Not Work in 9.0 Release
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Release Fulfillment Button in Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) is not working in the 9.0 release. When tested in the 9.1 release, clicking on the Release Fulfillment Button launches the Fulfillment Release (R4277703) Program.
When tested in the 9.0 release, clicking on the Release Fulfillment Button should launch the Fulfillment Release (R4277703) Program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Fulfillment Management sales order (P4210).
- Verify in Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) the quantity is unfulfilled
- Select Edit Fulfillment Button.
- Manually Enter the Quantity Fulfilled and Click the Save and Close button.
- On Fulfillment Workbench Search, Select the line and Click the Release Fulfillment Button
- Click the Find Button, the line does not disappear from the grid
- Check Work with Submitted jobs. The Fulfillment Release (R4277703) was not submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms