E1: CAF1: Minimizing Content Corrupts Other Contents Mapped to Hidden Columns in Grid Format
(Doc ID 2089099.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is observed that minimizing any available content makes other contents unusable when the different contents are mapped to different columns including hidden columns based on grid format selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have two grid formats for P4210.
- Basic - No Short item number column in the grid.
- DK01 - All columns including Short Item number.
2. Add two contents:
- One based on short item number mapped to P4101|W4101A
- Second based on Sold to number mapped to P01012|W01012A
3. Relogin and open P4210.
- When DK01 is selected, both the contents are displayed.
- Change grid format to Basic, then P4101|W4101A content disappears due to the missing short item number in the grid format selected. This is expected.
- Change grid format to DK01, now both the contents appear.
- Change grid format to Basic again, minimize the P01012|W01012A content and close the application P4210.
- Re-open P4210, P4101|W4101A content never re-appears even for DK01 grid format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document