Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The quantities on the Parts List of a Work Order get updated wrongly when doing the Pick Confirmation P4617.
This happens when multiple items are on the Parts List and they are brought from different location, and the sequencing is done based on location name.
- P48013 enter a WO and attach the parts list (using P3111)
- P3111 processing options are set to create pick requests
- Add the components in a specific order
- P4600 pick request records are created for both items
- R46171 is set the PO not to call the R46471
- Then run R46471 with the data sequencing using From Location field Ascending. This is in order to insure the suggestions are created in an alphabetical order based on location name.
- P4617 check there were 4 pick suggestions created, 2 for each item and they are displayed alphabetically, based on location name.
- Confirm one line at a time. The problem appears when the last line is confirmed.
- Notice the system updates the wrong item with the quantity of the last suggestion
- P3111 check the Parts List. The incorrect quantities are displayed
Note 1: If the lines are confirmed at the same time, there is no problem.
Note 2: If the standard Data Sequencing is being used in R46471, there is no issue, as the suggestions are created in a different order and the issue doesn’t occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms