Last updated on APRIL 03, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating PO from service order P90CD015 it is not taking "ship to" address entered manually.
1. Create Service Order using P90CD020
2. Go to Parts Tab ( P90CD015) and enter inventory item number,estimated qty and supplier in part detail line.
3. Enter "Ship To" address manually in same line.
4. Click "Create Purchase Order " Button.
5. Purchase order is getting created with ship to field is defaulted from F41001.AN8 and not from which we entered manually in part list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms