E1: UDO: "Object Retrieval Failure" Error or "Export Failed" Error while attempting to Approve Share Delivered UDOs on a Fresh 9.2 Install
(Doc ID 2091975.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Object Retrieval Failure error while sharing delivered UDOs [User Defined Objects] after fresh install 9.2.
1. Open P98220U and filter on Pending Promote for UDOs, for sample One View reports / E1Pages / Grid Format etc
2. Approve/Share the delivered object.
NOTE: This "Object Retrieval Failure" error could also occur when using the P98220W - Object Management Workbench Web application to share OVR reports.
Export Failed Error while sharing delivered UDOs [One View Reports] for
- Open P98220U and filter on Pending Promote for OVR, for sample OVR03B2022A_0000000154JDE
- Approve/Share the delivered object.
- Note the error 160WOE "Import Failed"
When trying to share OVRs, it fails with Object Retrieval Failure error on-screen and below error is observed in e1root log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document