E1: 42W: Cross Dock PO Receipt Does Not Update Fulfillment Management Sales Order
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipts (P4312)
When attempting to receive a purchase order which has been cross docked against a sales order which is in the fulfillment management system with the quantity of the item future committed, the PO Receipt (P4312) program does not update the sales order detail line for that item from status 524 /525 to 525/529. The PO Receipt (P4312) program is set to use Planned Cross Docking and the Cross Docking Tab Option #3 (Override Next Status for sales orders) is set to 529.
If the PO Receipt (P4312) program is set to use Planned Cross Docking and the Cross Docking Tab Option #3 (Override Next Status for sales orders) is set to 529, when the PO is received for the cross docked item it should update the Next Order Status on the sales order detail line to 529.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A sales order is created for an item and enters fulfillment management with the order quantity of the item unfulfilled and in a future committed state.
- A purchase order is created that can supply that same item branch record when it is received.
- The client cross-docks the purchase order to the sales order.
- While the sales order quantity is unfulfilled and in a future committed state, the user receives the cross docked item with PO Receipts (P4312)
- PO Receipts (P4312) increases the inventory, and closes the purchase order line, but does not update the sales order line for the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms