P31113 Is Presenting An Error When Attempting To Issue A Child Configured Item To The Parent WO
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P31113 Issues Program Fails with Web Exception and/or 4909 Error when Issuing
Child Work Order to Parent.
This error will happen under a unique Scenario when you have a SQ Sales Quote
Order Number the same as a different Configured Item with a Parent/Child
situation and the Child's Work Order Number is the Same as the SQ Order
This will cause the P31113 Issue Program to Error either with a Web Exception
or 4909 Error when Issuing the Child to the Parent Configure Item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an SQ with order number 123 for a configured item
2. Set the next numbers for the WO to be 122 (1 less than the SQ)
2. Create an SO for a different configured item which has a parent and child configured item (the configured item should not be the same as #1)
3. Note the parent WO with a WO #122 and the child WO #123
4. Run R31410 for the two new work orders.
5. Report to the child WO using P31123 (WO #123)
6. Perform P31113 to the parent work order to issue the child configured item. Error should appear at this point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms