Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
When purchasing tolerance checking has been setup, and the taxes only are changed at the time of voucher match by an amount that exceeds the extended amount tolerance rule, there is no tolerance error issued on the system.
If the taxes alone have a difference that exceeds the extended amount tolerance percent, a tolerance error should be issued to prevent incorrect taxes from being applied to the vendor invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In the Tolerance Rules (P4322) program set a Voucher Match (Function Type 1) Tolerance Percentage on the Extended Amount of 1%
- In the Process Tab Option #6 (Tolerance) enter a 2 (Hard Error) in the Voucher Match (P4314) version processing options.
- In Tax Rate Areas ( P4008) set a tax rate Area of 10%
- Create a Vendor with the Tax Rate Area you created.
- Create a PO for the vendor for $100
- Receive the PO for $100
- Perform a 3 Way Voucher Match
- On the Voucher match screen the tax amount is calculated as $10
- Change the Tax amount to $5 which is a difference of greater than 1% of the Extended Amount
- There is no error or warning issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms