E1: 43: Unwanted Call Of Zero Balance Adjustment During Reversal of Receipt (P43214)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reversing a receipt for an item with 06 lot cost method, if the qty goes to zero, the Zero Balance Adjustment functionality is being used to record a variance that should not appear as no actual change of the unit cost took place.
- Enter a new item for which there is no qty and no cost defined. The Cost method used is 06 - Lot.
- P4310 Enter a purchase order with quantity 8785 and extended cost 30492,45, the unit cost is calculated 3,4710 (the real unit cost is 30492,45 / 8785 =3,470967558338076).
- P4312 Enter receipt for the purchase order.
- P43214 Reverse the receipt. Zero Balance Adjustment functionality is calling DMAAIs 4400 and 4405 to record a different in amount.
- The difference between 30492,45 and 8785 * 3,4710 is -0,29.
This difference is also added to F4111, Cardex, and it is not valid, as the unit cost did not change between the receipt and the reversal time.
The customer needs to make manual changes to the F41112 information that is being updated from F4111.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms