E1: 42: Extended Price not Recalculating if Changing Secondary Unit of Measure Quantity During OD Receipt
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
Tools Release: 9.1
Program: P4312 - PO Receipts
When the secondary unit of measure is increased or decreased when receiving a dual unit of measure item on a direct ship order, the extended price is not being recalculated on the SD document. The item is setup with a pricing unit of measure with the same value as the secondary unit of measure.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Using the P4101, setup a new dual unit of measure item with the following
Primary UOM = LB
Secondary UOM = LF
Pricing UOM = LF
2. Setup a unit of measure conversion for the item where 1 LB = 2 LF.
3. Enter a Direct Ship order using the P4210 for a quantity of 100. Manually
enter a unit price of $10. The extended price is now $2000, as the secondary
unit of measure is considered for the pricing unit of measure.
4. Receive the OD document created, but increase the secondary quantity from
200 to 210 before completing the receipt process.
5. Review the SD document. Note that the secondary quantity has increased
from 200 to 210, but the extended price remains at $2000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms