E1: 43: Lot Number Not Passed Through Purchase Order Real Time Events to XML File
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Entry (P4310)
If a purchase order has a lot number populated, and RTPOOOUT2 or RTPOOUT are enabled, the lot number is not passed to the XML file created by the real-time event.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an inventory adjustment, creating a new lot/serial number (RTELOT#1) for an item (2001).
- Check Lot Master (P4108) and confirm lot exists in the table.
- Check Item Location Revisions (P41024) and confirm lot exists in the table.
- Go into supplier master for supplier (80808) and make sure Send Method is set to 5 (XML) on the EDI tab.
- Create a purchase order for the item, but a lot number is not defaulted. Save the order.
- Check the XML file created by RTPOOUT2 and confirm the Lot Number tag is there but there is a blank in the field.
- Reinquire on PO and take Row Exit to PO Detail Revisions.
- In PO Detail Revisions, change the lot number from blank to the lot number you created and save the order change.
- Check the table and confirm the F4311.LOTN is populated with the lot number.
- Check the XML file created by RTPOOUT2 after the lot number was populated and confirm the Lot Number tag is there but the field is NOT populated.
- Perform the same test with RTPOOUT. The lot number is still not passed to the XML file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms