E1: 46L: P46100 Blanks Out Batch After First LPN Entry
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch number is blanked out after first movement by license plate and no request is generated
- Create two license plates, each with one item and one lot
- Go to P46100 and select to replenish by license plate
- Enter the first LPN and enter a TO location
- Click Process and record the batch number created
- Do no exit the application and enter a second LPN and enter a TO location
- Click Process
- The batch number is blanked out, and a request is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms