Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) always assigns document type RI to invoices created by sales update. If the user assigns a valid document type to the invoice via invoice print (R42565 processing option 8 on the Default tab), the document type is assigned to the sales order detail record (F4211). The document type is not assigned to the invoice by sales update. Instead, document type RI is always assigned in table Account Ledger (F0911).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a sales order using application Customer Service Inquiry (P4210).
- Perform ship confirm using application Shipment Confirmation (P4205).
- Perform print invoice using application Subsystem Print Invoice (R42565).
- In the processing option a custom document type has been set as 'RT', for processing option in tab '1.Default'->'8. Invoice Document Type'.
- Checked table Sales Order Detail table (F4211) after application Print Invoice (R42565) is processed, custom document type ‘RT’ is maintained.
- Perform sales update using application Sales Update (R42800).
- Checked the processing options setup in tab 'Update'->11.Document Type for invoices’ to have BLANK value.
- The document type on the sales update output PDF is changed to value 'RI'.
- Check table Account Ledger (F0911) after Sales Update (R42800) is processed, custom document type ‘RT’ was changed to standard document type 'RI'.
- Custom document type was changed to standard document type after performing sales update report (R42800) with processing option “11.Document Type for invoices’ to have BLANK value in tab “Update”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms