E1: 45: Adjustments Not Returned with Quantity 10,000,000 & Greater in AS/400 Environment
(Doc ID 2097576.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a sales order with quantity of 10,000,000 or greater, the system is not returning the advanced pricing adjustment. With a quantity less than 10,000,000, the system does return in the advanced pricing adjustment.
This issue appears in 9.0 as well.
Steps To Duplicate.
1.Via P4071 (Price Adjustment Definition), create a line level/quantity break advanced pricing adjustment.
2. Via P4070 (Schedule Revisions), add the adjustment to the Adjustment Schedule.
3. In the Adjustment Schedule Detail (P4072), use Basis Code 5 for an add on amount.
4. In this example, the item being used does not have a pricing record defined in P4106.
5. Add the Adjustment Schedule to a Customer via the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013).
6. Via P4210, create a sales order for the item in question. Create two lines, Line 1.000 with a Quantity Ordered less than 10,000,000, and Line 2.000 with the Quantity Ordered of 10,000,000. Note that the Unit Price of Line 2.000 is blank.
7. Check the Price History for Line 1.000 and note that the advanced pricing adjustment comes in correctly and the Unit Price is based on the adjustment.
8. Check the Price History for Line 2.000 and note that the advanced pricing adjustment is not being returned which means that the Unit Price is not being calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document