E1: 45: Advanced Pricing Not Triggered On Receipt of OT - P4312
(Doc ID 2098448.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Advanced Pricing
PO Receipts (P4312)
When attempting to apply a Price Adjustment at the time of PO Receipts (P4312) on a Transfer Purchase Order (OT) the price adjustment is not applied records are not written to the Price History (F4074). When attempting to apply a Price Adjustment at the time of PO Receipts (P4312) on a Regular Vendor Purchase Order (OP) the price adjustment IS applied records are written to the Price History (F4074).
PO Receipts (P4312) should apply the price adustment on the OT Receipt lije it does with an OP Receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) for a Target Application 6 (PO Receipt) with a Quality Level Break and a Test Result Name on the Quality Results tab.
- Create a Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record with a From Level of 10 for a specific item number.
- Create a Transfer Order (ST/OT) allowing the SO Price and PO Cost to be determined by Process Tab Option #10 (Cost or Base Price Markup) in SO Entry (P4210).
- Set PO Receipts (P4312) Version Processing Option #17 (Price at Receipt) to 1.
- Receive the OT Purchase Order note the unit cost from the PO.
- Take the Row Exit to Take the Row Exit to Test Results to enter Test Results from Receiving Inspection.
- Enter Result Value 10 in Test Result Revisions, which should trigger the Price Adjustment.
- Notice the unit cost is NOT changed.
- Price History (F4074) is not updated.
- Retest with a Vendor Purchase Order (OP)
- Entering the Test Result and saving the PO Receipt does fetch and apply the price adjustment.
- Records are written to Price History (F4074) for OP Receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!