Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform any operation that requires an item UOM conversion from the Primary UOM (EA) to LB followed by a Standard UOM conversion from LB to TN the following error occurs.
UOM Conversion TN to EA Unsuccessful (085D)
CAUSE . . . . An error condition was encountered when attempting to convert a quantity from unit of measure TN to EA. An error results when a conversion factor to the primary unit of measure cannot be found for one or both of the units of measure involved in the conversion.
RESOLUTION. . Use the Unit of Measure Conversion program (P41002) or the Standard Unit of Measure Conversion program (P41003) to setup the necessary conversion factor(s).
STEPS USED TO TEST THE ISSUE:
- Unit of Measure Conversions are set by Item Branch in System Constants (P41001).
- The Primary UOM is EA on the item and Weight UOM is LB.
- The Item UOM Conversion (P41002) is set for 1 EA = 4 LB for Branch 30.
- The Standard UOM Conversion (P41003) is setup for 1 TN = 2,000 LB setup.
- Enter an Inventory Adjustment (P4114) for 1 TN and edit the Line.
- Error ID 085D is issued from Business Function Get Item UoM Conversion Factor (B4000520).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms