Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Engineer to Order
When R31802A is run over ETO production work order, with reported time and material, The P31P301 Cost mapping structure is ignored. Mapping of Costs into M L O S buckets is respected by P3111 and R31410, but not R31802a, which
ignores the O Other buckets.
For example, using R31410 process project, system populates F4801T M L O S per P31P301 mappings. Not so with R31802a. The F3102 B1 and C3 costs are both populated into Planned (L) Labor on F4801T. PLLB and F4801T Planned (O) Other (field PLOS) is zeroed out.
Expect that the R31410 and P3111 logic mapping of C3 to Other and B1 to Labor using the P31P301 cost classification be used from R31802a as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a project specific manufactured item, stock type G, line type S.
2. Simulate and freeze A1, B1 and C3. Standard Costs.
3. In P31P301, map A1 to M, B1 to L and C3 to O.
4. Add Parent (G, S) Item to ETO project as a WO production work order task.
5. Attach PL using R31410 or copy BOM. Optionally review F3102 Production Costs, current and planned.
6. Report Time and Material and update. P311221, R31322, and R31422.
7. Run R31802a. Review F3102 Production Costs, planned and actual.
8. Compare screens of P31P001 planned amounts in M L O S before and after running R31802a. Note that the C3 (Other) costs have been cleared from Other and added to Labor bucket. This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms