Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.1 / P40G30 Partial Receipts Weigh Tag Operation Entry
P4074 Price History
Weigh Tag Partial receipts, where there is more than one receipt line, sets the Quantity to Pay against all receipt lines resulting in a summing of the quantity-to-pay which is incorrect.
The Weigh Tag workbench Price History form should display the total sum of receipts and proportion any Quantity to Pay adjustment across all receipt lines.
Quantity to Pay adjustments work correctly for single receipts, but if the adjustment is anything other than dollars ($) or percentage (%) (i.e. weight), the system applies the adjustment to all receipt lines.
Gross product is received and after being cleaned, the Quantity to Pay is adjusted to be the accepted quantity (1 quantity per weigh Tag - as same lot).
The only way to set this up is to create the Adjust Quantity to Pay Quality result price adjustment as a weight.
With the the following weight based Quality Quantity to Pay type price adjustment formula, the calculated Quantity to Pay on the weigh tag is incorrect.
1. P3701: Create a WT quality test in which the result is an 'acceptable' quantity (weight). Example: Test ID = ESPAY.
2. P4071, P4072: Create a Quality price adjustment as a Quantity to Pay adjustment.
P4076: Base this adjustment on the following formula: @ESPAY-?PRUREC
P4070: Create a new Price Schedule or add the newly created adjustment to an existing Price Schedule.
3. P40G02/P40G03: Create a Block/Harvest with Planned Estimate = 5 TNs.
4. P43C00: Create a Grower Contract. Attach the Block/Harvest.
Add the Pricing Schedule that contains the Quality Quantity to Pay adjustment.
5. Using a Partial Receipts Weigh Tag configured operation (P31B75P, Grower Tab), create a weigh tag operation (P31B94>P40G30) against the Block/Harvest with the Contract.
Receipt Qty = 2 TN. ESPAY Quality Result = 1.5 TN.
6. Edit the Weigh Tag operation. Increase the Receipt Qty to 3 TNs. Save and Close. (NOTE- no change to the existing ESPAY Quality result).
7. Edit the Weigh Tag operation. Increase the Receipt Qty to 4 TNs. Save and Close. (NOTE- no change to the existing ESPAY Quality result).
8. Edit the Weigh Tag operation. Increase the Receipt Qty to 5 TNs. Save and Close. (NOTE- no change to the existing ESPAY Quality result).
9. (P31B94>P40G30) Access the WT operation. View Receipts. Review the Price History of each line (Unit Cost link).
Notice that each receipt line displays a quantity to pay of 1.5 TNs.
10. Review Final Settlements P40G300. Final Settlements has an incorrect Quantity to Pay of 6 tons. This is incorrect. The correct quantity to pay should be 3.5 TNs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms