E1: 42W: Fulfillment Order Accrual Adjustment G/L Entries Not Printed on Sales Update Proof
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800)
When accrual adjustments (control code 4) are setup on a sales order that is in fulfillment management, the Sales Update (R42800) proof report will not display the accrual adjustments G/L accounts on the PDF. Other G/L accounts do appear in the proof report. If the order is released from fulfillment and picked, the Sales Update (R42800) proof report will display the accrual G/L accounts on the PDF. The client wants to be able to run Sales Update (R42800) in proof mode as a way to check to make sure the correct G/L accounts are being selected for the accrual adjustments.
The G/L accounts for advanced pricing accrual adjustments should appear on the sales update proof report same as other G/L accounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup an advanced pricing accrual adjustment (P4071/P4072)
- Setup G/L accrual accounts in AAI 4270 and 4280 (DMAAI)
- Activate Fulfillment Management Advanced Preference (Preference Type 41)
- Create a Fulfillment Management Sales Order (P4210) pulling in the accrual adjustment and the fulfillment preference
- Confirm in Price History that the accrual adjustment is applied (P4074)
- Confirm in Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) that the order is in fulfillment and the quantity unfulfilled.
- Run Sales Update (R42800) in Proof Mode
- Confirm that the advanced pricing G/L accrual accounts do not appear in the Sales Update Report when run in Proof Mode.
- Release the order from Fulfillment (R4277701/R4277703)
- Process the order though Sales Update (R42800) in Final Mode
- Confirm that the advanced pricing G/L accrual accounts appear in the Sales Update Report when run in Final Mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms