E1: 46: P4617 System Does not Allow the Option of Blanking out the Quantity During Override Process of Pick Confirmation to Generate Variance
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Warehousing
Pick Confirmation (P4617)
In the scenario of variance, system does not allow the option of blanking out the quantity during override process of pick confirmation to generate variance.
'Value is less than or equal to zero' error is returned.
Steps to duplicate:
- In item profile revisions the variance location is defined;
- The U/M definition for item has been defined;
- Define the fixed picking location;
- Ensure that system has an on hand qty of 1 at that location;
- Create a SO for a qty of 1 EA for this item which enters warehouse process;
- Notice that a pick request has been created;
- Run R46171 and a picking suggestion has been created from the location;
- In P4617 take the row exit to Override;
- Blank out the qty and take the form exit to Variance to move the difference to the variance location;
- System throws a hard error code 4175 and does not allow the variance process to proceed;
- Client needs to move the full suggested qty to the variance location which system does not allow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms