Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P42101 Sales Order Entry
Tools version 8.98
Outbound interoperability, when activated in the Work Order Routing file (F3112) to write to the Outbound Work Order Routing file (F3112Z1) is resulting in Commit Fail errors in 9.0 similar to those described in bug 20987427, COMMIT FAILURE CHANGING SO HEADER REQUEST DATE WHEN USING JDERTG INTEROP.
A commit failed error is not expected when editing the requested date in P42101 for a configured sales order after having written the F3112Z1 table for outbound interoperability.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a manufactured parent item, TCP (STKT=M, LNTY=W).
2. Add a routing with four operations.
3. Create versions of the following applications calling each other in
cascade with options set as shown:
-> Sales Order Entry, P4210 TOM (Header -> Detail defaults = 1)
-> Work With Manufacturing Work Orders, P48013 TOM (Validate Qtys + Dates = 1)
-> Work Order Routing,P3112 TOM (Export - 1 = JDERTG)
R31410 TOM (Interop 3 = JDERTG)
4. Go to P42101 TOM and raise a sales order with four lines, each one for TCP with a different quantity.
5. Run R31410 TOM over the SO-generated work orders.
6. Review F3112Z1 and note records of Transaction Type 02.
7. Go to P42101, inquire and then click on Edit Full Header.
8. Change the Request Date and save.
9. Save the sales order detail.
10. Click Find and note the Commit Failure error.
11. Review F3112Z1 and note that no updates/inserts occurred.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms