E1: 46: R461601 2nd Phase Replenishment Zones and Sequence Based on TO Location
(Doc ID 2101002.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Phase 2 Replenishment Suggestion does not contain all required data, such as zones and sequence fields related to the TO location in the F4611 Replenishment suggestions table.
The Phase 1 transaction is completed correctly, reflecting the 'From Location' zones and sequence fields - which is as expected as it reflects the picking for the replenishment
The Phase 2 is not correct, as it does not reflect the 'To Location' - which is what is expected as it reflects the putaway for the replenishment.
- 1.R.1 is the replenishment location.
- 1.G.2 is the fixed picking location.
- Set the Putaway Zone, Picking Zone, Replen Zone, Putaway Sequence, Picking Sequence, Replen Sequence for these locations in the Location Profile program.
- Define the Max Replenishment Qty, Normal Replenishment Point and Min Replenishment Point for 1.G.2 location
- Connect the fixed picking location to the replenishment zone of the 1.R.1 location.
- Run R461601 Fixed Location Replenishment batch (Economic way)
- Check F4611 table.
- F4611 - Phase 1: Putaway Zone, Picking Zone, Replen Zone are picked based on the FROM location.
- F4611 - Phase 2: Putaway Zone, Picking Zone, Replen Zone are BLANK, probably picked based on the FROM location (staging).
Note: in case of Putaway suggestion, these fields are populated based on the TO location, not the From.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document