Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1Page containing portlets with NER Form Interconnect processing would throw an exception and not process.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create a local NER that contains a Form Interconnect to launch a different application and form
- Create an FDA portlet application with a button and set the button click ER to call the NER
- Add the portlet to an E1Page
- Launch the E1Menu web client and navigate to the E1Page with the portlet
- Click the button to launch the NER
- Notice that the Form Interconnect application and form do not display and in the jas log, you will see the following message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms