E1: E1PAGE: Unable to Publish E1 Pages for any non-blank language (e.g. Japanese Language) E1 Page with Application Release 9.0 and 9.1
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to Publish E1 Pages for any non-blank language (e.g. Japanese Language) E1 Page.
From the P952400/W952400G-"Publish UGC Search" form, user is unable to find the E1Page with language code set as a non-blank language. (Example Language code=J).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On the web client, in fast path run P982400. This will launch P982400 / W982400A -User Generated Content Management
- Click Add button to add a E1 Page. This will launch the P952400 / W952400B - EnterpriseOne Pages
- Enter the Object Name, Product Code. Enter a non-blank Language Code (e.g. 'J'). Enter a Page Title. Then Upload Content to upload a E1 Page zip file.
- Click OK to save.
- Change status from Editing to Approved
- Activate the E1 Page. From Form Exit -> Choose Admin->Activate
- Click the grey square button in Active Column for the grid row corresponding to the E1 Page that was added. This will change to a Green circle indicating that it is activated.
- Back in P982400 / W982400A -User Generated Content Management, publish the E1 Page. Go to Form Exit -> Admin -> Publish.
- This will launch the P009502 / W009502A - Publish User Generated Contents.
- Click the Add button in this form and it will launch the P009502 / W009502C - Publish By EnterpriseOne Pages form.
- In the Object Name field, click the Visual Assist button. THis will launch the P952400 / W952400G - Publish UGC Search form.
- Click Find. User is unable to see any E1 pages which Language Code is non-blank. There is no way to publish a language E1 Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms