Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Release: 9.1.x
Install type: Multiple foundation
This issue applies to a multiple foundation setup, where there are multiple Enterprise servers, some of which have the same name defined in P9654A Machine Identification.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create multiple foundations setup on multiple Enterprise servers: 1 Windows and 2 iSeries. The use of these servers:
- the Windows server used for 2 different foundations (Tools Releases);
- each of the iSeries holds just one foundation (Tools Release).
2. In the P9654A Machine Identification define the Enterprise servers as follows:
- WINSRVR - on port 6016;
- WINSRVR - on port 7016;
- ISERIES1 - on port 6016;
- ISERIES2 - on port 7016;
Each port corresponding with a different Tools Release.
3. Define Logical Data Sources in P986115 for each of the Enterprise Servers:
- Logic NT 6016 - set on WINSRVR port 6016;
- Logic NT 7016 - set on WINSRVR port 7016;
- Logic IS 6016 - set on ISERIES1;
- Logic IS 7016 - set on ISERIES2.
4. Assembly a full server package for either foundation.
In the Define Package Build select either Logic NT 6016 and Logic IS 6016 or Logic NT 7016 and Logic IS 7016.
In the Primary Server selection screen WINSRVR (associated to Logic NT 6016) will not appear in the list. Also the package will be not build on this server.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms