E1: 42: P4210/P42025 Credit Order From History : Cannot Change Secondary Quantity For Dual Uom Item
(Doc ID 2102261.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4210 (Sales Order Detail) fails to update Secondary Quantity in changing Quantity Ordered when detail line is copied from Credit Order from History (P42025).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- (Optional) verify that UDC 40/VF has CPGDL for code '01'
- (Optional) check P99410 has entry for CPGDL to turn on Dual UOM
- Check UDC 00/UM for Dual UOM by specifying Special Handling Code (not blank)
- (Optional) Line Type constant (P40205) turn off reverse sign (this flag does not affect outcome)
- Create an item with "Dual Unit of Measure Item" with Primary UOM = 'MT' and Secondary UOM = 'DR' where 1.0000 DR = 1000.0000 MR
- Create a new sales order for the item created (to call it from Credit Order from History)
- Run P4210,ZJDE0002 and populate header
- (Form Exit) Credit Memo
- Choose Sales Order created in step 6 (verify that Quantity Ordered and Secondary Ordered is copied correctly)
- Change Quantity Ordered and exit from row, which does not update Secondary Quantity
- Add additional line for same dual uom item (say Line number 2.000)
- Change Quantity ordered, which updates Secondary Quantity dynamically
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document