Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When R31410 Work Order Processing is run to attach the Parts List for a Configured Item the MRP net change flag is not updated for Phantoms used in the Configuration.
When a configured item has phantoms, and the manufacturing mode processing option is set to plan for "The configurator components table" this plans well when the work order does not have a parts list attached. When R31410 is run, and the parts list is attached, the net change flag is only set for the components under the phantom. When MRP is run as "net change" it appears as "double demand" since both the phantom is planned, and the components on the parts list.
It is expected that MRP be able to plan the correct demand for the components - not duplicated demand.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a Configured Item where the P Rule calls a Phantom
2. Create the SO which will generate the WO
3. Run MRP with the processing option set to consider the Config Table (F3215)
4. Review the supply and demand of the components, at this point they will be correct.
5. Run R31410 to attach the Parts List
6. Review the Net Change Flag of the Parent, Phantom, and Components. Note that the Flag is not set on the Phantom
7. Run a Net Change Version of MRP
8. Review the messages and the Supply/Demand of the components note that the Demand is doubled (it appears MRP is planning both the F3215 and F3111 demand for the WO).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms