Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the scenario where in R46171 internally calls R4617 for confirming suggestions automatically, system does not honor the data selection of R4617.
Steps to duplicate:
- In location profile setup a location 2.C.3 only for putaway zone PRINT;
- Setup the UOM definition by item;
- Populate the putaway zone in the putaway instructions;
- Setup the item UOM conversion for PL, CA and EA;
- In the processing options of R46171| Confirmation tab| Call the R4617 version to enable automatic suggestion confirmation;
- The R4617 data selection is set to confirm transactions belonging to putaway zone PRINT only;
- 2.C.3 is setup as a fixed putaway location;
- Create a purchase order for 16 EA;
- Receive the order using P4312;
- Notice that a putaway request has been created in F4600;
- Run the R46171 and notice that 10 EA has been processed for 2.C.3 and rest have been suggested for overflow location.Also R4617 has been called internally;
- Notice in F4611 that the suggestion has been confirmed[status 399] for the putaway zone location as well as overflow location;
- This is incorrect as data selection of R4617 was set to confirm only putaway zone locations and NOT overflow locations;
- If we were to run R4617 as a standalone for a different transaction, then only the putaway zone location suggestion is confirmed and NOT the suggestion for overflow location as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms