E1: 43: Transfer Order (OT) Receipt Incorrectly Places Lot on Hold
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipts (P4312)
The PO Receipt of a Transfer Order creates a lot with a Lot Status Code in the To Branch when there is no Lot Status Code in the From Branch.
If there is no Lot Status Code on the Lot Controlled items shipped from the From Branch, there should be no Lot Status Code on the Lot Controlled items when they are received in the To Branch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Item Branch 30 and Branch 10 records have a Lot Status Code Q set.
- From Branch 30 Location 1 has 65 units available for Lot Number LOTS100 and no Lot Status Code.
- To Branch 10 does not have any quantity for this lot and there is a Q lot status code in the Primary Location.
- Lot Master (P4108) shows no lot status code at the lot level in From Branch 30.
- No lot master records exist for To Branch 10.
- Create a Transfer Order From 30 to 10 for 5 Units.
- Ship Confirm the ST order selecting the Location 1 Lot which has a blank in the lot status code.
- At the time of PO Receipt (P4312) the To Branch (10) does not have any Lot Master (P4108) or Item Location (F41021) records setup. These will get created on-the-fly.
- Perform PO Receipt (P4312) the Lot Status Code Q does get defaulted in from the To Branch Item Branch (F4102) record.
- Lot Master (P4108) created for Branch 10 has the Lot Status Q populated.
- Item Location (F41021) record created for Branch 10 has the Lot Status Q populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms