E1: XMLP: Printer Override on RD job Not Honored From Row Exit(Print)/Hyperlink/Icon Print in Work Submitted Jobs WSJ
(Doc ID 2104930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When overriding the printer for an RD job the printer is not getting retained in submitted jobs.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Go to batch version and submit a RD job with Printer box checked in Report Definition P95620
- When getting the printer selection application click on Form exit(Change Printer)
- Select the new printer from Printer Search and Select and click OK
- Go to work with submitted jobs and look for the job to be completed
- Once the job is at status D select the job and click on the printer icon in the grid
- The printer selection application does not have the printer override instead it is the default printer from P98616.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document