E1: XMLP: Printer override on RD job not honored in Work Submitted Jobs
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When overriding the printer for an RD job the printer is not getting retained in submitted jobs.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Go to batch version and submit a RD job.
- When getting the printer selection application click on FORM/Change Printer.
- Select the new printer from the Printer Search and Select and click OK.
- Go to work with submitted jobs and look for the job to be completed.
- Once the job is at status D select the job and click on the printer icon on the grid.
- The printer selection application doesn't have the printer override but the default printer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms