E1: FDA: Show Popup - Default Popup Window does not Display Complete Data
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Implemented the Default Popup option from the Show Popup system function on the Grid "Mouse Is Hovered" event. When testing this on the web, popup window displays the grid data in tabular format as expected but it fails to display complete data. Data is displayed only for the first few columns.
Default Popup: Use this option to select the default pop-up option for grid headers. When using the Show Popup (Web Only) system function on the Mouse is Hovered event on the Grid control itself and you choose the Default Popup option, the system will display the grid row data in a tabular format on the hover pop up form. When user hovers on a grid row header, the system will display that particular row data in a tabular format within the hover form. This way, you can quickly glance at a row's values without scrolling the row if it has many columns.
Steps to replicate:
1. Open P4210 in Form Design Aid (FDA).
2. Add below ER under 'Mouse is Hovered' event under the grid level event rules in W4210E.
Show Popup(Web Only)(<Default Popup>)
3. Save the changes and run the application.
4. Click on Find button to populate the grid in P4210|W4210E.
5. Hover the mouse over the grid row header to bring-up the popup window. Could see that the data is displayed in the popup window only for the first few columns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms