Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a sales order via Create Sales Order Detail First (P42101), if you decide to change the Ship To and Sold To address from the initial Ship To and Sold To, the system does not change the Pricing Group. The system retains the Customer Pricing Group of the initial customer address.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Go to the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) and inquire on a Customer (Customer A for example) that is going to be used for a new sales order. Take the Billing Information Row exit and select Billing Information. Ensure that the Adjustment Schedule and Customer Price Group fields are populated.
2. From P03013, inquire on another customer (Customer B). Again take the Billing Information Row exit and select Billing Information. Ensure that the Adjustment Schedule and Customer Price Group fields are populated. However, make sure the Customer Price Group is different than Customer A.
3. Via the detail of P42101, enter in the Ship To address of Customer A.
4. Tab down to the sales order detail. The Sold To address is populated
5. Click the Edit Full Header form. From the Payment and Freight tab, note the Pricing Group.
6. From the Order Information tab, change the Ship To and Sold To addresses to Customer B. Again, check the Payment and Freight tab, note that the the Pricing Group associated to the new customer is not changed.
7. Click the Save and Close icon and note that the Pricing Group is still incorrect.
8. Even after saving the order and reinquiring on it, the Pricing Group is not defined correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms