E1: 32: Configured Component Completion Not Updating Lot/Location Of Related OT
Last updated on JULY 20, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When completing a configured component work order through Completions (P31114), the ST is not updated with the lot and location specified during Completions.
1. In the Configured Item Segment Revisions (P3291), define segments for a configured item in B/P 30.
2. In the Assembly Inclusion Rule Revisions (P3293), in B/P 30, create a P Rule for a configured component. Define the Transaction Type field as 2 (for a Transfer Component) with the Component Branch defined as M30.
3. Create segments for the configured component in B/P M30.
4. Create a sales order for the configured item in B/P 30.
5. Configure the item in the Configured Item Revisions (P3210).
6. After accepting the order, reinquire on the order and take the Configured Related Order form exit.
7. In the Related Configured Orders form (P3201), note the work orders for both the parent and the component, and the ST and OT orders for the configured component.
8. Run R31410 against both work orders and ensure that Data Sequencing is defined with the F4801 Order Number in descending order.
9. In the Work Order Revisions (P4801), take the Work Order Parts List Row exit. Note the configured component is on the Parts List (P3111).
10. Behind the Completions program (P31114), ensure that Processing Option 2 of the Sales Orders tab is defined with a ‘1’ to update the lot and location of the related sales order.
11. Complete the component work order.
12. Check the related Transfer Order (ST) for the configured component and note that the Lot and Location is not updated. THIs is the reported issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms