Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Job Cost General
Going into the P510211 (Account Progress Entry) where an account has a MOC = E, the system will not allow the user to zero out the EAC field when there is a budget amount but no actual amount.
The system should allow the user to zero out that field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a new job using the P51006 program
2. Add accounts using the Original Budget Entry screen (P510121)
3. In one of the accounts, make the MOC = E
4. Add a budget amount for that account - but no actual amount.
5. Go into the Job Status Inquiry and then select that account in the P510211
6. When the user goes in the ETC and EAC fields will be the same - the same amount as the budget entered in step 4.
7. Attempt to zero out the EAC field and click on the check mark - the screen will clear.
8. Re-inquire on the account in the P510211 and see that the amount of the EAC field has been restored to that of the EAC field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms