E1: 43:Incorrect Accounting Voucher Entries For Quantity Returned
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When partial qty is returned during movement and disposition the voucher created is with incorrect variance amount for returned qty
1. Create Foreign PO for Qty of 50000 wit receipt routing.
2. Receive full qty in to receipt route.
3. In movement and disposition move full qty to second operation.
4. In second operation return 25000 and move 25000 to stock.
5. Voucher match the qty received to stock.
6. Note that voucher created for wrong amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms