E1: 49: Extra Shipment Created With Compartmentalized Load Partial Shipment
(Doc ID 2107204.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A third shipment is incorrectly generated when a partially conpartmentalized
load line is approved via P4960. This issue only happens on a multi line
order (4+ detail lines) where line number 2 or greater is partially
compartmentalized resulting in a line split when the load is approved. The
end result is an extra shipment number generated for the split line. If line
#1 is split, the system performs correctly and a third shipment is not
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a 5 line transportation order (single order consolidation on). This
will create 1 shipment number (same shipment number for all detail lines)
2. Approve the shipment
3. Create a compartmentalized load
4. In P4960, partially compartmentalize line #2 onto the load. All other
lines are not assigned to compartments.
5. Approve the load.
6. Reinquire on the order and notice there are now 3 shipment numbers. Line #
2.100 was assigned a third shipment number. This third shipment number
should not have been generated. For line #2.100, it should have used the
same shipment number assigned to lines 1,3, 4, and 5.
7. Perform the same test but partially compartmentalize line #1 instead of
line #2. The system work correctly and only 2 shipments are present after
the line split.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document