Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Capital Asset Mgmt - Equipment
WO Mass Update Controls
The ability to set Default values in the processing options of the WO Mass Update application (P48022) similar to P13700.
- The ability to control the Model Work Order flag is particularly important.
- Business case – Giving the ability to default search parameters in the same way P13700 does will allow an equal amount of control, by version of P48022, that is already available when executing the mass update with a controlled template in P48714.
Default the current search parameters from P13700 when opening P48022 via the form exit
- Proposed logic is for the value to be passed, but if there is a default value defined for the version of P48022 called, the default value from the processing options should override the value passed from P13700
- Business Case – This would allow for time savings on a Form exit launch of this application because if the user had already queried in the P13700, they would have to then re-query the same data in the WO Mass Update program.
Ability to control the equipment status and child update flag and WO default fields (Date, Time, Remark) in header of P48714 as part of the mass WO update templates. Currently on the templates there is a way to control most of the impacted update fields from the WO Mass Update process, however this doesn’t include any controls on the status form that is available when the user gets to the Change To app (P48714).
- Business Case – Our current business process doesn’t allow for equipment status changes by most users when updating work orders
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms