E1: GRID: Cannot Copy Single Cell or Field Data From Grid when 'Hide HTML Row Selector' is Enabled through Form Design Aid on the Grid Properties
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting the copy / paste shortcuts (Ctrl+C or CTRL+V) for data within individual Grid cells, the desired data is copied to the clipboard if the HTML Row Selector is hidden for the grid.
- Not specific to any particular web browser.
- No warnings/errors are displayed for copy or paste operation.
- Clipboard may retain previously copied data.
- Clipboard may copy partial or entire row but not the single cell or field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
- Select an Application with a Form or Subform where HTML Row Selector is hidden for the grid.
- Click on an individual cell or field within the Grid.
- Use keyboard shortcut Ctrl + C to copy (cell for Mileage Meter selected in screenshot at Step 1 above).
- Open a text editor (such as Notepad) and attempt text paste with keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + V).
- Observe either no text pasted, full or partial row pasted, or previous clipboard item pasted (see screenshot).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms