Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting the copy / paste shortcuts (Ctrl+C or CTRL+V) for data within individual Grid cells, the desired data is copied to the clipboard if the HTML Row Selector is hidden for the grid.
- Not specific to any particular web browser.
- No warnings/errors are displayed for copy or paste operation.
- Clipboard may retain previously copied data.
- Clipboard may copy partial or entire row but not the single cell or field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
- Select an Application with a Form or Subform where HTML Row Selector is hidden for the grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms