E1: 04: Multi Company Single Supplier Warning Message "Unit Exist For This Property" For Valid Subledger For AP Entry Localization And UK EPM
(Doc ID 2108240.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Voucher via Multi Company Single Supplier (P041016), the Warning Message "Unit Exist For This Property" is encountered with UK Localization turned on in the User ID and UK EPM Unit Accounting Constant in P74U0201 set to 'S'.
- Set user profile to UK localization
- Set UK EPM Constants in P74U0201 under accounting tab to unit accounting constant = S
- Ensure a Company and Units are set up under UK EPM
- Go to Multi Company-Single Supplier - Multi Company - Single Supplier (P041016)
- Enter Information into the Header: Supplier Number, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, G/L Date, Remark
- Enter Information into Detail Grid: Account Number, Amount, Explanation, Unit (Subledger) ‘110’ and Subledger Type ‘U’.
- Click Save – Warning Message “Units Exists For This Property”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!