Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Voucher via Multi Company Single Supplier (P041016), the Warning Message "Unit Exist For This Property" is encountered with UK Localization turned on in the User ID and UK EPM Unit Accounting Constant in P74U0201 set to 'S'.
- Set user profile to UK localization
- Set UK EPM Constants in P74U0201 under accounting tab to unit accounting constant = S
- Ensure a Company and Units are set up under UK EPM
- Go to Multi Company-Single Supplier - Multi Company - Single Supplier (P041016)
- Enter Information into the Header: Supplier Number, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, G/L Date, Remark
- Enter Information into Detail Grid: Account Number, Amount, Explanation, Unit (Subledger) ‘110’ and Subledger Type ‘U’.
- Click Save – Warning Message “Units Exists For This Property”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms