E1: DD: Data Dictionary Item LCRM has Control Type = 1 But There is No Edit Rule in Place
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue can be viewed in the Data Dictionary Application (P92001) in EnterpriseOne (E1). The data dictionary item alias LCRM has a Control Type = 1 (User Defined Code Edit) but does not have an Edit Rule in place.
To view this issue:
- Enter "DD" in Fast Path and select "Work with Data Dictionary" application.
- Search and Select alias LCRM.
- Notice the Control Type =1 (above image).
- Click on the Edit Rule tab.
- Notice there is no edit rule (above image).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms