E1: 42: Change of Numeric Value for DRQT with BLANK/ZERO in Sales Order Header is not Saved
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a sales order with applications Sales Order Entry (P42101/P4210) if the current numeric value for Requested Time (DRQT) field has been updated on the Sales Order Header, the system does not allow it to be blank/zero again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Using application P42101 - Set the PO to display the Header information first.
- Using application P42101 - Enter a Sales Order and populate the Requested Time (DRQT) field with value 60000 (6:00:00).
- Save the Sales Order and re-inquiry on it. In the form, remove the value from DRQT field and save the order again.
- When re-inquiring on it, it can be noticed that Requested Time field is not blank, but still has the old value. The same value can be found on the detail lines also. It cannot be changed to blank/zero from detail line if the header field is populated.
- If the DRQT is changed to zero value, different than Blank, the system does not save this new value.
- If the DRQT is changed to another value, different than Blank/zero, the system saves this new value and updates the existing line accordingly.
- If the DRQT is populated only on the detail line (but not on header), the field can be Blanked out when re-inquiring. The system saves the blank/zero value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms