Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Customer Number is setup in the A/R Customer Address Book P03013 Address Book Revisions - Billing Information with the PO Required Box checked, and that customer number is used in the P17714 or P13714 to create a service or equipment work order. Users would like the system to error using Error ID 4599 clicking save. Then highlight the Reference field VR01 in the Work Order Classification Tab, prompting a user to enter the PO number in the field before being allowed to save the work order.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Go to Menu G01 / P01012 and create a Customer Number i.e. 1764
2. Re-inquire on the customer number 1764 and Row Exit to A/R then Form Exit to Billing Information / P03013 Address Book Revisions - Billing Information
3. On the bottom Right hand side form make sure the Customer PO Required Box is Checked
4. Go To Menu G1316 / P17714 and enter a Service Work Order / Equipment Work Order using Customer Number 1764 in the Customer field
5. Click Save and notice there is no error ID 4599 as the work order P17714 or P13714 does not validate against the AR Customer Address Book PO Required Box.
6. Note if this same Customer Number is used to create i.e. a Sales order using P4210 Sales Order the error 4599 is thrown. Below is the error detail for the P4210
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms