E1: GRID: CTRL-V for Paste into Grid causes the whole Grid to Shift to the Right with Internet Explorer
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since upgrading to 9.1 - TR 184.108.40.206, in a number of applications, when using the CTRL + V to paste data into the grid that exceeds one page, the whole grid is shifted to the right.The problem seems to occur only when using Internet Explorer browser (not in Firefox or Chrome).
This has been reported and reproduced so far with P3111, P3112, P4801 but it might affect more applications.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P48013 from fast path.
- Enter Branch Plant and click on Find
- Check a record on grid for selection and click on Row - Parts List
- In the grid click on a new row and paste a few records using CTRL + V
- In 8.12 this works fine. In 9.1 after the Paste is done, the grid scrolls to the right.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms