Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When performing Sales Order Entry (P4210) for a Fulfillment Management Order with a Manual Add/Change Price Adjustment, and manually entering the Factor Value Numeric in the Price History (P4074) screen, the Unit Price is not calculated, the Quantity From (MNQ) field is blank and the Adjustment is not applied.The issue only occurs for Fulfillment Management Orders with Advanced Preference 41 (Fulfillment Entry) activated and where the Preference Hierarchy Selection is All Items/All Customers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Advanced Price Definition (P4071) has Manual Add/Change checkbox checked
- Advanced Pricing Detail (P4072) record is also setup with Basis Code 5
- The user enters the item and the advanced pricing manual adjustment is applied
- The Row Exit to price history and enter an Amount for the Manual Adjustment
- The Factor Value Numeric is populated, but the Unit Price is zero.
- Also in the Price History screen (P4074) the Quantity From (MNQ) field is blank.
- If this is done for a regular order without the Fulfillment Management Preference, the unit price is populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms