E1: 31P: ETO Enhancement Request - WO Parts List UOM Other Than Primary or Purchasing UOM Not Written to Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2110514.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction UOM is not being loaded to the Purchase Order Detail (F4311) when creating the Parts List Purchase Order from the ETO Scheduling Workbench
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create an item. Define the UOMs. The Purchasing UOM (BD) is defined differently than the Primary UOM (EA).
2. Define the UOM conversion for Primary (EA) to Purchasing UOM (BD). Add UOMs to the UOM conversions even though the UOM is not part of the item UOM setup. Add Case (CA) to the UOM Conversions.
3. The ETO Scheduling Workbench (P31P001) calls a specific version of Work Order Parts List (P3111).
4. The called version of P3111 calls a specific version of P4310.
5. Define Processing Option 8 of the Defaults tab of P4310 with a `1’ so that the Primary UOM is the Transaction UOM.
6. Create a project via the ETO Scheduling Workbench (P31P001).
7. Create a Part List (3111) with item PMA10 on it. Take the Row exit to create a Purchase Order. Define the UOM as CA, which is not the item’s Primary UOM or Purchasing UOM.
8. Behind the Versions tab of P4310, define Processing Option 8 as blank.
9. Take the Row exit to create a purchase order.
10. The related purchase order (OR) is defined with the Transaction UOM the Purchasing UOM instead of the UOM (CA) defined on the Work Order Parts. This is the enhancement request - Take the UOM on the Work Order Parts List and write it to the purchase order's Transaction UOM.
11. Same results occur when changing Processing Option 8 of the Defaults tab of P4310 to `1’ as the related purchase order (OR) is defined with the Transaction UOM as the Primary UOM instead of the UOM (CA) defined on the Work Order Parts List.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document