E1: 90CB: Update Actvities - Originator Unable to View Assignee's Update, Assignee Unable to Update Activity Type
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Force Automation - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. User A entered a lead with User B as the assignee. User B went to change the Activity Type to Meeting but the system would not let an edit of the types and the dates.
The originator and the assignee, both, should be able to view and edit all aspects of the lead/activity.
2. After User B adds description notes to the activity, User A cannot see additions despite them being the lead owner/creator.
Everyone, regardless of involvement on the activity, should be able to see everything that has been written in the description section of the activity.
The system functions in the following manner:
When you are updating an activity that is assigned to other participants,
the following rules apply :
1. If you change or delete the owner's event record, the system updates the
calendars of all other participants accordingly.
2. If you change or delete an assignee's activity record, the changes affect
only the assignee's record. The system does not update the records of the
activity owner or that of any other assignee.
3. Each assignee can mark an activity as completed. However after all
assignees have marked the activity complete, the system does not
automatically mark the master activity as complete. The owner of the
activity must specify that the activity is complete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms