E1: 43: Record Reserved By User Error Displayed In PDF Output For R43500 When Taking Form Exit To Print
(Doc ID 2111111.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Print Order from Form exit in Purchase Order Header (P4310|W4310B) application, system run R43500 UBE but in the PDF output the following error message is displayed the following error occurs.
Order 18968OP00001 Reserved by <User Name>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4310 - Enter a purchase Order and save it
- P4310 - Inquire the purchase order by header and select
- P4310|W4310B - Take Form exit to Print Order
- R43500 - Check the PDF output and see the following error
- Order 18968OP00001 Reserved by
Do not select/open the order, just take inquire and take Row exit to Print Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document